Monday, May 16, 2005

Blog of the WEEK?!?!?

Wow, I am humbled to be blog of the week at the Lord Admiral Card Club podcast. Its the best poker show on the internet, and I can't believe I was even linked, much less mentioned. It must be for my humor, because it certainly can't be for my winning poker record.

[fast forward 3 years into the future] I am just returning from the WSOP where I played the $1500 event vs. 8000 players. I finish 5600th. and I got a hat. Am I bitter? Gosh, lets hope so. If thats the best I can do in three years, I better be something, so why not bittter?!

We now return you to you normal, optomist outlook. I think I can, I think I can...

Check out Lord Admiral card club and their show out at http://lordadmiral.com/ and get their radio show for your ipod!

In the meantime, I will continue to suffer publically for your amusement.

btw, Paul Phillips continues to poke fun at Hellmuth on a weekly basis in his blog. Amusing reading. http://extempore.livejournal.com/ especailly because its the person we all love to laugh with/at. (Seen Bill Fillmath yet? google it then) JOPKE. But man he looked prime in the head up tournament, eh?

No comments: