Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Testing out the new interface

So I am composing this on the new blogpsot template. Even if its better, I dont think it deserves the exclamation point. Anyway, due to the holiday, this weekend is Double-Bonus Poker Weekend ! (deserving of exclamation point). In month 1, I finished a pedestrian 14th, after my AQ got called by A6 and LOST. Argh. I battled on from the short stack, but had to win 2 races and lost the second one. I am looking forward to improving on that finish this weekend. In league #2, I finished 2nd playing good solid blinds-are-high poker, where many cash game players get lost. When I played online, I spent more time on this than reading hands (for both the good and the bad) and now that online poker is lost to us, I am concentrating on hand reading. I am getting better, so its a mixed blessing (which apparently I paid $6k for).

4 comments:

columbo (at eifco dot org) said...

obviously, based on lack of CR/LF, the new interface sucks.

columbo (at eifco dot org) said...

apparently, you need to turn ON that ENTER=CR/LF. Gez.

undecidedtm said...

just wondering - you're primarily MTT player?

columbo (at eifco dot org) said...

mostly, MTT yes