Saturday, April 22, 2006

The ULTIMATE go broke hand

I am in the $4/180 and I am SICK of the limpers. So sick in fact, that from MP I raise it 4xBB with 32s. Not one, but TWO of the limpers call. The flop is A33. Now is there ANY way you can EXPECT to be behind here? That's why I raised. My 3 HAS to be good here. And when the MP player bets, I immediately think, "GREAT! He has TP!!!! Now I can get my money in there and he will call off his stack!"

Turns out, one of the limpers called my 4xBB raise with 43o. How can I put someone on that?

But wait, I am 95% to split here as in order not NOT split, one of us would have to make a ONE CARD FLUSH with four on the board...

IGHN. Are you KIDDING ME? How did this turn into a bad beat story? Sick.

3 comments:

columbo (at eifco dot org) said...

not dumb, mrs columbo asked the same thing. its so sick, I had BLOCKED IT OUT. *YOU* made me remember. So, I added it to the post

Geoff said...

That's what you get for playing 32s.

columbo (at eifco dot org) said...

I certainly dont agree with that. I am surprised at that comment!