Thursday, April 05, 2007

WPBT update on event #6 (Vegas) revised

Here is what I am going to do for the WPBT points on event 6...

As last year, the Vegas live events are top 25% in the points.

For those who DO NOT ATTEND, there will be a online version, limited to non-vegas participants only, also scoring just the top 25%.

This seems about as fair as can be...

Note: if you ATTEND the vegas WPBT weekend, you are NOT eligable for the online tournament, even if you oversleep in a drunken stupor...

3 comments:

BrainMc said...

I think it's a great idea. It will be a big ole pity party to boot.

Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

What if I'm drunk and fall asleep at the table, and get blinded out. Can I still play the online version?

When is the tourney, date and time, haven't seen that anywhere yet and I'm trying to work it around wsop events.

Schaubs said...

This is great news. I would love to make it, but I think I will wait until the next one, but you never know, if I run into some money I might make a late showing unannounced. Glad to see there is a back up event though.