Monday, August 20, 2007

my streak shattered

kids interupting, a blown fuse during a game, and a bee sting all contributed to my downfall. That and a hell of a lot of Qxo. where x is typically 2,3 or 4.


and then in the mookie, buddydank radio (mostly wedding music) played Simon and Garfunkel...

columbo: 50 ways to fold you aces
columbo: into the muck, chuck
Julius_Goat: just hit the ISD, lee
columbo: save the chips, chip?
columbo: dont push in your stack Jack
Julius_Goat: just drop the hamma, gramma
wwonka69: step out the back jack
Julius_Goat: it just don't pay to chase, grace
Julius_Goat: just don't try to bluff, russ
Julius_Goat: just peddle the nuts, gus


GOOD poker songs:
Cheap Sunglasses (ZZ Top)
Aces of Spades (Motorhead)


Who are the luck boxes this week to compensate for KQo, JJ and AQs (twice) as my only 4 premium hands the entire first hour?! I won 1, lost 2, and TIED one!

It was like an oragami class for me! FOLD, FOLD, and more FOLD.

ARGH... my bee sting hurts...

After the break, it was suicide. plan and simple. I got my money in AJs vs. AJs and make a flush. triple up to 1/2 the starting stack size. and two hands later run my weak ass hand into a SET. bye bye... a merciful end...

No comments: