Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fast Times at Ante-up High

"I always defended you Razz. When people used to say, 'Hey, there goes Razz the loser', I would say, 'You just dont know Razz'. Well you know something Razz? Maybe they did know you".

ARGH. I practically double up on the first hand and then go on a rock catching tear that could out score Terrell Owens. A23 turns into a BOAT. Over and over again my junk gets kicked as with the legendary scriptures of blogger junk kick receiving.

I went from first to second one out on all good start hands, mostly with a decent draw on 4th. And old story, told by a fool.


ARGH

1 comment:

gadzooks64 said...

Wow, godard, I tanked with that same hand! Ended up all in on 4th only to brick out.

Sigh.

If you want to play another Razz tourny, check out the Pokerslut Tour private on FTP this coming Sunday at 9:00 eastern. PW:imapokerslut!