Monday, October 30, 2006

Who ordered the burly beef?

Ya know, I would like to be angry today, but I guess I resign myself to the fates. I played a 180 and the 30k yesterday, both with similar results. I finished 45th in the 180k when I gave EVERYONE A FREE CARD after the flop, when after carefully sizing my bet with TPTK, I accidently clicked on CHECK. The bottom pair player hit his second card on the turn.

In the 30k, I managed to hang around average for 2.5 hours. There were about 300 of the original 1500 (yup) left and I realized on the turn that the other guy was pushing with a the nut flush draw because he was behind. I set him all in and needed to dodge a single club to double up and be sitting way above average. All my chips as a 3-1 favorite when I already have a good chunk of them in the pot? Everytime baby. Forget that survival stuff, I'll take 3-1 EVERY FRICKIN TIME.

But at the end of the night, all I could do is ask, "hey, who ordered the burly beef?"

No comments: