Wednesday, December 03, 2008

WPBT and events

Friday I arrive and rush over the the Hard Rock Poker Jingle Benefit

Your registration is complete!
Purchased at: December 03, 2008 10:01 AM

Want some company? Invite a friend to participate!
Event Name: Poker Jingle At The Hard Rock
Date & Time: December 12, 2008 03:00 PM
Location: Hard Rock Hotel Poker Lounge
Thank you very much for registering for the Poker Jingle at the Hard Rock! We look forward to seeing you. If you would like more information, please contact The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society at (702) 436-4220.

Saturday, its the WPBT Blogger donkfest, er, I mean tournament at the Venetian at I think 3pm (contact Falstaff for details and reservations). I encourage all bloggers to donate to the "WAFFLES BULLSEYE (bounty) FUND".
I'll start it with $20. Knock out Waffles before the final table and take the entire pot!! (you must take all of waffles' chips before the final table. void where prohibited (no where). If you touch waffles, see your doctor.)

One of these two nights (or both), I need to eat sausage and drink beer at Hoffbrau House.

It's going to be a whirlwind weekend of poker!!!

No comments: