Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Stud 8 is like a hall or mirrors

You know how it all works, but its easy to get lost.

Last night, I put up my best Stud-8 finish ever, coming in 11th of 70+ players. How? Just utilizing a razz like strategy. Never coming into a pot with cheated outs, being ready to muck on 4th if my hand totally gets a rock, and deciding pre-flop to ride trips to the showdown.

And even though its was stud-8, knowing enough to fold 238 rainbow.

Tonight is the premier of Columbo's HA on Tilt. Join me?

2 comments:

ElSnarfoGrande said...

I stand by my comment at the table last night, "Std8 is razz with more was to get fcked." And I found most of them last night.

I thought you were playing on Thursday nights? Are you confused or am I?

columbo (at eifco dot org) said...

My game is Thursday's, this was the SKILLZ series.