Sunday, August 07, 2005

nuts to you

Played in the weekly online tournament with the Detroit poker club on Sunday night. If you recall, last week I was bubble boy. Well, I was more confident this week as the game was Omaha 8OB. I dont consider myself great at this game, but I am competent and that puts me ahead of many players. I went out in the money in 5th place, but was still dissapointed. I felt I should have finished better. But as I look over my decisions, I can say I played a decent game. And that is what counts. Always draw to the nuts in Omaha 8OB.

I won double my buy-in...

More poker this week as I have two local rounders games on Tuesday and Wednesday. I am sure you'll get the details ;)

Anyway, I recorded a segemnt for the poker podcast. If you're not familiar with this fine weekly radio show, then you had better get over there.

lordadmiral.libsyn.com

No comments: