Monday, March 23, 2009

Ups and Downs

Played a blogger tournament yesterday and it was completely anti-climactic. I don't even remember going out! For whatever reason, I signed up for the Double Deuce, which was $20 and like 9000 players.

I only had to race once with QQ vs. his AK and finally won a race. With 2300 left (pays like 1350) I have 22k and the avg is 18k. I figure its about $30k to cash...

I raise from MP with TT and the BB, who has like 17k or so, shoves. It was one of those moments where you have been playing for hours and you feel "in the groove". Its almost like I could see his decision process. It was a re-steal, plain and simple. Its probably Ax and maybe even A-rag. I was so sure...

I called and he had A4. hahahah, well IGHN. lost to two pair. Overall I was happy with the decision, but wow... Cant play for 1300 place though.

No comments: