I will do a trip recap later, but in the meantime...
Despite repetition, my favorite things to do in vegas:
1. Get drunk at the german beer hall(across from hard rock)
2. The MGM card room is the best. Play some "flop-trap" poker.
3. Lounge around at the Casa Fuete cigar cafe (have a mojito) in the forum shops.
4. The two person showers in the ceasar hotel rooms.
5. Did I mention that Dicks Last Resort (the shame of Chicago) AND Trader Vics (tiki drinks served in a carved out pinapple!) are opening this year?
6. Sushi is awesome
7. Gam-boooooling with bloggers at a 1-2 table.
8. Texting blog entires from vegas (with no spel checin!)
9. Walking the strip in the heat
10. Sitting by a pool for 8 freaking hours having drinks, meals and service poolside. Frequent dips should not be missed.
11. Elvis Sightings.