Friday, May 25, 2007

Vegas Baby, Yeah!

I will do a trip recap later, but in the meantime...

Despite repetition, my favorite things to do in vegas:

1. Get drunk at the german beer hall(across from hard rock)

2. The MGM card room is the best. Play some "flop-trap" poker.

3. Lounge around at the Casa Fuete cigar cafe (have a mojito) in the forum shops.

4. The two person showers in the ceasar hotel rooms.

5. Did I mention that Dicks Last Resort (the shame of Chicago) AND Trader Vics (tiki drinks served in a carved out pinapple!) are opening this year?

6. Sushi is awesome

7. Gam-boooooling with bloggers at a 1-2 table.

8. Texting blog entires from vegas (with no spel checin!)

9. Walking the strip in the heat

10. Sitting by a pool for 8 freaking hours having drinks, meals and service poolside. Frequent dips should not be missed.

11. Elvis Sightings.

2 comments:

CarmenSinCity said...

You forgot the part about run into carmen at the MGM poker room!

columbo (at eifco dot org) said...

oh my, very true. How thoughtless of me.

I actually wrote a hand written note about "running into someone you know", but then left it out because of the Richard Jeni thing...